Work with our researchers
The aim is to take our research into the socioeconomic world through the joint construction of a demonstration project (demonstrating our research results in supervised real conditions or in a demonstration area) or by transferring expertise.
“The transfer of research results” through the creation of innovative companies is one of Université Gustave Eiffel’s priority missions. Each year, start-ups are born from innovative research results and our researchers’ determination to embark on the entrepreneurial adventure. Whether you are an academic or industrial partner, contact us to see how you can help strengthen the teams and know-how of our young enterprises in the project draft and construction phases.
Our researchers can provide research or expertise according to your needs. A wide variety of services is available in terms of budget, field and time scale :
- Short term : current status report, opinion on a report, etc.
- Long term : services over one or two years with full mobilisation of our research teams and equipment to meet your R&D needs.
Employ one of our PhD students in your company. The aim is to entrust them with a strategic research mission that will contribute to your socioeconomic development.
The CIFRE scheme in particular offers several advantages for recruiting a PhD student :
- Increase your R&D indicators.
- Benefit from financial advantages: the CIFRE allows you to receive an ANRT grant and a tax advantage.
After graduating, the PhD student obtains the status of PhD Graduate, which also allows you to receive a bonus in connection with this category of researcher.
The university creates chairs with the aim of developing scientific knowledge (SNCF, Developing Greater Paris, Logistics City, etc.) with partners who are interested in certain fields of application and who contribute scientifically and financially.
A number of different types of chairs have been created at Gustave Eiffel University. For example :
- The teaching chairs by ESIEE Paris - Université Gustave Eiffel with Thalès in cybersecurity and with IBM in artificial intelligence.
- The « Logistics City » chair dedicated to research on urban logistics, created by Université Gustave Eiffel in partnership with Sogaris and Poste Immo.
- The « Developing Greater Paris » chair initiated by the Paris School of Urban Planning with five public bodies involved in the operational development of Greater Paris: Société du Grand Paris, Grand Paris Aménagement, the SNI/Grand Paris Habitat Group, the Foncier d’Île-de- France Public Establishment and Caisse des Dépôts.
- The « Urban Lighting of the Future » chair was created by EIVP - Université Gustave Eiffel and EVESA to optimise the energy consumption of public lighting in Paris.
- The « Coastline as a Project Territory » chair initiated by the School of Architecture for the City and Territories - Université Gustave Eiffel, Puca, ENSA in Marseille, ENSA in Normandy and their scientific and economic partners.