Prior to administrative enrolment
Payment of the CVEC (Student and Campus Life Contribution)
Students are required to pay the CVEC prior to their administrative enrolment at our institution.
- - Please log on to MesServicesEtudiant.gouv.fr and create your account.
- - Then click on the CVEC section to access the page.
For information, regardless of the Université Gustave Eiffel site where you will be studying, please indicate Champs-sur-Marne (77) which is the head office of Université Gustave Eiffel..
You will be issued with a certificate of payment or exemption, depending on your situation.
This certificate is an essential supporting document for your administrative enrolment.
What is the CVEC ?
This is a tax of €95, payable to the CROUS, intended to promote student support in terms of social, health, cultural and sporting issues.
All students enrolled in higher education, in initial training, must pay this contribution.
Only scholarship students, refugees, asylum seekers and beneficiaries of subsidiary protection will be exempt. However, they will have to present a certificate of payment by exemption (issued after logging onto the CVEC website).
BTS students, students admitted under international exchange programmes (ERASMUS) and trainees in continuing education are not required to pay this contribution. Therefore, connection to the CVEC website is not required for these students and they will not be asked for any proof of CVEC status as part of their administrative registration.
Online enrolment platform:
To register, you must have :
- Your INE (or BEA) student ID number, which can be found on your secondary school transcript;
- Certificate of payment or exemption from the Student Life and Campus Contribution ;
- The server is closed every evening (from midnight to 7am) and on weekends for maintenance..
- Please use Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge as your browser.
To log in to the online enrolment application you must use :
- For applicants from the Parcoursup procedure : your Parcoursup file number preceded by the prefix
« P22 » or « P220 »(ex : P22123456) and your date of birth ;
- For applicants from the eCandidat procedure : yourapplicant number preceded by the prefix « EC »
(ex : EC6DGQTCPA) and your date of birth (for students never previously enrolled at Université Gustave Eiffel);
- For students enrolled at Université Gustave Eiffel the previous year: your student number (see student card or school certificate) and your date of birth
Enrolment / re-enrolment must be done using the online enrolment applications.
Please note that online enrolment is mandatory :
- For students who used the Parcoursup procedure,and who answered “oui” or “oui-si” on Parcoursup;
- For students who completed an application file and who have confirmed their acceptance into a course via the eCandidat application;
- For students having to re-enrol in the same course of study: the results must have been recorded in Apogée and the session must be closed.
Please note: students who are in the resit (or session 2) session may only re-enrol after the resit (or session 2) session has closed.
Students who are unable to enrol or re-enrol online :
- Students enrolling or re-enrolling for a University Degree (DU) - Specific enrolment procedure described in « Procedure for enrolment via paper application » ;
- First-time international students admitted under the Request for Preliminary Admission (DAP) or “Etudes en France” Centre (CEF) - Specific enrolment procedure described in « International Students »;
- Students who have already been enrolled at Université Gustave Eiffel (ex - UPEM) but who were not enrolled in 2021/2022 - Specific enrolment procedure described in « Procedure for enrolment via paper application » ;
- People who have resumed their studies and who are applying for the first year of a Bachelor's degree - Specific enrolment procedure described in « Procedure for enrolment via paper application » ;
- Students enrolling or re-enrolling within the framework of an educational partnership with another institution (excluding preparatory classes) - Specific enrolment procedure described in « Procedure for enrolment via paper application » ;
- Students who enrol at Université Gustave Eiffel under a Cumulative Regime or specific CPGE partnership, see the specific registration procedure outlined in « CPGE students ».
- Doctoral students who enrol at Université Gustave Eiffel receive information about their administrative enrolment from the doctoral school and via the application tool. If necessary, you can contact the tuition department at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any difficulty in enrolling, please contact us :
- +33 (0)1 60 95 74 71
- +33 (0)1 60 95 74 47
Information on authorised payment methods :
- Online payment in 1 or 3 instalments
- Payment by bank cheque. For all Université Gustave Eiffel enrolments, please make your payment payable to “Agent Comptable Université Gustave Eiffel” except for:
- All enrolments in courses at the IUT in Meaux, please make the cheque payable to “Régie de recettes IUT Marne-la-Vallée”;
- all enrolments in Éav&t - Université Gustave Eiffel, EIVP - Université Gustave Eiffel, ENSG - Université Gustave Eiffel, ESIEE Paris - Université Gustave Eiffel, please refer to the schools' enrolment procedures.
In accordance with the regulations in force (article D612-2 of the Education Code) no enrolment for a third party is accepted (no proxy).
Please note: the online administrative enrolment procedure is not sufficient to finalise your enrolment at Université Gustave Eiffel. You must provide the necessary supporting documents.
You have paid online :
To finalise your administrative enrolment, you have two options :
Log on to the PJWEB application to submit your supporting documents in digital format.
Once your application has been processed by the general tuition department, your student card and certificates will be sent to you by post to the address you have indicated.
Send your supporting documents to the following address :
- Enrolment or re-enrolment at Université Gustave Eiffel :
Université Gustave Eiffel
5 Boulevard Descartes
77454 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2
- Enrolment or re-enrolment at Marne-la-Vallée IUT, Champs-Sur-Marne :
2 Rue Albert Einstein
- Enrolment or re-enrolment at the Marne-la-Vallée IUT, Meaux :
17 Rue Jablinot - BP 24
77101 Meaux Cedex
- Enrolment or re-enrolment at the Val d'Europe Campus (IFIS) :
Val D'Europe IFIS Campus
6-8 Cours Danube - Bâtiment Erasme