Support for public policies
Supporting public policies through a critical approach from an external perspective is one of Université Gustave Eiffel’s key missions. The aim is to inform public policy decision makers and support deployment while accelerating and increasing the efficiency of scientific knowledge transfer.
This support is mainly provided to:
- Administrative bodies
- Local authorities
- State and local authority operators and agencies
- Major European and international organisations
- Knowledge capitalisation: position statements, setting up dedicated training actions, organising knowledge transfer seminars, writing publications or methodological guides.
- Public policy evaluation
- Reflections on public action
- Multiannual contract with the university's supervisory bodies
- Collective scientific expertise
- Student projects
- Development of voluntary standards