Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
You can consult your student file directly on your VLE, from any location, to:
- View your marks (once deliberation has been completed)
- Print enrolment certificates
- View your curriculum
- Change your postal address
To do this, log on to the VLE.
Your VLE allows you to access :
- Your student email account
- Online courses related to your training on the dedicated website
- Online language courses (only available after enrolment at the university).
- If you need help : email@example.com
- The resources of the digital library
- Information on international relations (finding an internship abroad, exchange programmes, mobility grants, etc.)
- Information for your orientation and professional integration
- Job and internship opportunities
- Information on student life (practical life, news, your elected representatives, etc.)
- Information about your academic record
Your login details are provided to you at the time of your enrolment.
Important: Activating your university IT account
How to activate your account ?
An email will be sent to the personal email address you provided upon enrolment. Remember to check your personal email address regularly.
Université Gustave Eiffel uses your email address to send you essential information about your academic year. You should consult it regularly.
It is possible to redirect your university emails to another email address by activating email forwarding.
On campus, it is possible to connect to the network via Wi-Fi from a laptop or smartphone.
To report technical issues in classrooms, or problems with access to applications : firstname.lastname@example.org