Skip to main content


  • If you wish to take a first-year course (Bachelor's degree, Technical Bachelor’s degree, BESTm, ESIEE engineering degree, geometrician training), including as a change of subject, you must apply through ParcourSup.

  • If you wish to change subject after a first semester in a Bachelor’s degree, Advanced Vocational Training Certificate (BTS) or Higher Education Preparatory Classes (CPGE), you must use the eCandidat platform

Details of the procedure for changing subject

  • If you want to apply for a professional Bachelor’s degree, a Master's degree or a university degree, you must use eCandidat. For some jointly organised courses, there may be different application procedures, we invite you to look at the application section in the relevant course brochure on the training catalogue website.

See the training catalogue

  • If you wish to apply for an engineering or architecture degree, you must use eCandidat see the specific procedures on the schools' websites :

  • If you wish to enrol in a PhD programme, you must apply and complete the application process on the Adum application.

  • If you are an international student please visit the dedicated page.

Find out more

  • If you wish to follow a work-study course, go to the dedicated page.

Find out more