Paper enrolment procedure
The following students cannot enrol or re-enrol online :
- Students who have been admitted under a Request for Preliminary Admission procedure (DAP) or via the “Etudes en France” procedure;
- Students enrolling or re-enrolling in a University Degree (DU);
- Students previously enrolled at Université Gustave Eiffel but who have not been enrolled for the current year.
- Students enrolling for a PhD at Université Gustave Eiffel for the current academic year.
If you are in one of the above situations (and only these situations) you should :
- Download the administrative enrolment form ;
- Send your completed enrolment form and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send the application and supporting documents to :
Université Gustave Eiffel
Campus de Marne-la-Vallée - Bâtiment Copernic
General Tuition Department
5, boulevard Descartes
77454 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2
Only students in one of the above situations should proceed with paper enrolment.