Through the merger with IFSTTAR, the Université Gustave Eiffel is heir to a very long “quality policy” tradition going back to the 1980s.
Université Gustave Eiffel 3 quality qualifications
The Université Gustave Eiffel has been certified "ISO9001" since October 2002 for its quality management system in:
- the areas of research, development, studies, expertise, certification, testing and training to and through research
- for civil engineering materials and structures, geotechnical engineering and natural hazards, the environment and transport systems operation and security
Certification renewed in 2005, 2008, 2011, 2014 and 2017.
The exact scope and perimeter of the Université Gustave Eiffel ISO9001 certification is available in the certificat.
Download The certificat
The Université Gustave Eiffel holds accreditation from “COFRAC Tests” in accordance with ISO 17025, for the 4 testing programmes below:
- Ex-Prog. No. 3: Tests on hydraulic concrete and its components (MAST-CPDM/Marne-la-Vallée Campus),
- Ex-Prog. No. 5: Tests on concrete reinforcement (MAST-SMC/Nantes Campus),
- Ex-Prog. No 29-1: Tests on metal materials, mechanical testing (MAST-SMC/Nantes Campus),,
- Ex-Prog. No. 105: Tests on special products intended for hydraulic concrete structures (MAST-CPDM/Marne-la-Vallée Campus)
NB : The Université Gustave Eiffel is one of the 5 founding members that set up the RNE in 1979 which became COFRAC in 1994
In case of dissatisfaction with these activities, the claims process is available here.
The Université Gustave Eiffel has been accredited by “COFRAC Industrial Product Certification” in accordance with ISO 17065 (since 1 May 2006), for the CE marking of aggregates (Regulation 305-2011 Construction Products), notified body n°1165 according to the “2+“ system (audit of plant production control) for aggregate quarries.