Université Gustave Eiffel has an important public policy support mandate. It aims to inform public decision making and helps to implement it, while favouring a detached and critical approach. The main recipients of this support are the State (ministries, agencies and actors, decentralised departments), local authorities, members of parliament, associations and European and international organisations, at all levels of subsidiarity.
- 2 policy briefs adopted by the T20: Building Resilient Infrastructure Systems ; The Infrastructure Nexus: From the Future of Infrastructures to the Infrastructures of the Future
- Position papers for the European Commission
- Public policy support note on level crossings
- Collective scientific expert appraisal on urban land uptake (In French)
- Future-oriented workshop on automated mobility
- Methodological guides for the nondestructive testing of bridges, in collaboration with CEREMA
Université Gustave Eiffel's ethical charter for public policy support is currently being drawn up. It will guarantee the independence and integrity of the institution's actions. The documents below are already available for consultation (in French):
The first multi-annual contract between the State and Université Gustave Eiffel is currently being drawn up. The existing contracts between the State and the university's founding institutions are being extended until the new multi-year contract is signed. Some of these contracts (in French) are listed below:
- Contrat d’objectifs et de performance de l’EIVP avec la Ville de Paris (2017-2021)
- Contrat d’établissement pluriannuel de l’EAVT avec l’État (2017-2021)
- Contrat d’objectifs et de performances de l’IFSTTAR avec l’État (2017-2021)
- Contrat de site UPE avec l’État et contrat d’établissement UPEM (2015-2019)
In order to encourage economic and social development and innovation while respecting the goals of sustainable development, experts from Université Gustave Eiffel act:
- under a ministerial mandate as a “provider of public policy support” or a “regulatory authority”;
- as members of a scientific community, as a “provider of technical support”.