As a student at Université Gustave Eiffel, you have the opportunity to benefit from partnerships with foreign universities for international mobility for a semester or a year!
There is a large choice of possible destinations. Université Gustave Eiffel has entered into bilateral cooperation agreements with many universities. These provide for exchanges for all our courses (except in some particular cases).
The exchange programme varies according to your intended destination.
Therefore, consult the mobility programme outlined for each of the partner universities with great care and find out about the administrative procedures by consulting our pages that deal with this programme.
The ERASMUS+ programme
Students enrolled at Université Gustave Eiffel can follow courses for 1 or 2 semesters at our partner institutions as part of the ERASMUS programme.
The courses taken will be fully recognised by Université Gustave Eiffel subject to attendance and success in the exams taken at the host institution. Students taking part in the ERASMUS+ programme are exonerated from paying their host university's registration fees.
Other international mobility programmes
There are several programmes that make it possible to finance international mobility. They enable students to complete a semester or a year of study by following the equivalent of the programme available at Université Gustave Eiffel. The courses taken will be fully recognised by Université Gustave Eiffel, subject to attendance and success in the exams taken at the host university. However, it is not possible to obtain a degree from the partner university.
Here are a few examples:
- Mobility in Quebec: the BCI Programme
The Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (BCI) is an organisation the brings together interested academic institutions in Quebec.
- Mobility in the United States (and English-speaking Canada): the MICEFA Programme
MICEFA (Mission interuniversitaire de coordination des échanges franco-américains) is a consortium that offers students the opportunity to study in one of the American universities in their network.
Dual degrees are an opportunity for students to complete a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme at both Université Gustave Eiffel and a partner university, subject to approval of all the agreed courses by the head of education at Université Gustave Eiffel.
Dual degrees currently in place
- EAV&T has a framework agreement for a dual degree with the Facultad de Arquectura, Arte Y Diseño de l’université Diego Portalès à Santiago du Chili ;
- EIVP has framework agreements for dual degrees with 11 institutions in all parts of the world
- ESIEE EIVP has framework agreements for dual degrees with 20 institutions in all parts of the world
- ENSG has a framework agreement for a dual degree with the Hassania School of Public Works in Morocco