Joining the ranks of "European universities".
- Co-building exchanges and consolidating networks.
- Developing the geographical particularities of international partnerships in order to share knowledge at different scales.
- Becoming the leading player in fields related to the city.
- Taking on an international role with innovative teaching methods.
Boosting our international profile through novel management initiatives.
- Heightening our profile by strengthening our partnerships.
- Forging strong links in different geographical areas.
- Evaluating the processes entered into with international partners.
- Expanding our outreach.
Being involved in the development of European programmes
A dynamic based on hubs and influence: identifying hubs to be developed in particular on the University's flagship themes or the city, and leading the development of these hubs by taking into account the nature of the "target" zone, as well as by setting up actions in different geographical areas: Europe, North America, Asia, Oceania, Black Africa, North Africa, North America, South America.